Friday 4 September 2015

It's My One Year Anniversary!

It's actually been a whole year since I started blogging.

Wow.

This post is really just a vote of thanks to everyone who has ever visited my blog, commented and shared it; I'm so grateful.

If you started from the beginning you'd see that what birthed Modesty Is The Mantra was pure, unadulterated pain. I was very hurt and I decided to write to vent my emotions on a whim - unknown to me that many other people could relate to my exact feelings; and so I continued writing. I'm glad I can say that test transformed into a testimony, one which I am very proud of.

One post a week for 52 weeks; who would have thought I'd be able to keep this up whilst in med school? :D

So, as we forge into the second year of this blog, feel free to send me critique - I love to learn and grow!

Once again, thank you for always coming back, I'm very, very grateful.

Adios! Xo

30 comments:

  1. Congrats dear
    One long year of beautiful writings coupled with constant improvement.
    One long year of not giving up or giving in;-) ;-) ;-)
    Happy birthday to your Blog... more success =-d =-d

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww
    Greater heights I pray

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 1 year in the blog business baby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seyifunmi Alomaja4 September 2015 at 13:43

    Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, continue being an inspiration to others. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats baby ({}) Happy 1 year Bloggyversary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww how lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats dear
    More grace

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww happy anniversary !!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy 1 year blogging

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats baby girl

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats baby girl

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Anniversary . Many more will follow, dear����������������

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations Nd Lizzy's blog, Good job nd well done

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats dear! More grease to your elbow Or rather the wheels of your mind and knuckles for typing

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy anniversary U are d only blogger i can easily check out his or her blog cus it's usually short and very informative. More grace sha

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats, wish you more ahead
    Greater heights

    ReplyDelete
  20. Jheeze it's been one year already
    Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yipee...our blogspot is 1 today����

    ReplyDelete
  23. May the Good LORD continue to give you witty inventions in JESUS Mighty name Amen! (Proverbs 8:12)
    Congratulations

    ReplyDelete