Thursday 12 February 2015

“I just want to be your friend”



So you saw a beautiful girl on your friend’s BBM Contact list and decided you had to talk to her, so you took her BBM Pin without telling your friend. First Offence.

Next, she accepts the add, as any normal girl would, on the off chance that it’s an old friend who now uses a nickname she isn’t familiar with. You start talking to her and refuse to tell her where you got her details from with the good old “I forgot whose phone I got it from” line. Second offence.

Now, you DEMAND for her attention and quick responses all because you’ve dropped the “I just want to be your friend” line. Gross offence.

Because this is such a recurrent situation I feel it is high time this issue is addressed. If you do not know someone you have NO right to his or her time. Any time given to you is out of courtesy and you should utilize it wisely. If you notice the person isn’t interested – TAKE A HINT! Don’t become a burden. This is the social age, it takes very little effort to delete and block someone, believe me.

So before you go off to annoy another fine girl, take time.





9 comments:

  1. Cool post. Check my blog www.untamedcaesar.wordpress.com . Spoken from experience, I guess. Nice post tbh. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  2. But ......what if it isn't a fine girl then lizzy?
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eye-opening article Elizabeth. Learnt from it. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it isn't a fine girl and she's like ignoring you. I suggest you also take a hint... Let her be.
    And I also think that girls who feel they experience this sort of thing with guys should just delete or block the person at once... Instead of ignoring the person's messages. It's very rude.

    ReplyDelete