Saturday 4 October 2014

TRUST.



Family. Friendships. Relationships.
Three important entities in every person’s life, that all rely heavily upon trust. Trust is a strange phenomenon – hard to gain but oh so easy to lose - if only excess weight was like that haha.

Listen, no man is an island. You cannot do this life alone. You have to trust people, and you have to believe in people. Give everyone the benefit of the doubt. People may have disappointed and hurt you in the past, and made you regret ever trusting them but by building up walls to protect yourself, those same walls will stop you from receiving the help you need from people who genuinely care about you.

The lonely life isn’t it. Fame, success and all the limelight is fun and exciting but who do you have to share your peak moments with? What point is there in having good news if you have no one to disclose it to? There is a reason why so many successful celebrities commit suicide, regardless of all their success and fortune.

To my wonderful, brilliant friends, this post is for you. I love you from the bottom of my heart and I thank God for putting you in my life; it can only get better J


Resolution: Appreciate your support system; don’t wait till it’s too late!


6 comments:

  1. Excess weight, funny. I love this post. of recent, I've learnt to appreciate the gift of having a family. I miss mine so much. Ride on Miss Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emphatically true. While other relationships may come to an end, the family does not... it shows how undoubted important the family is to us all. I agree with on dis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I love dis post as well as d writer. Ride on. #family&friends

    ReplyDelete